Friday, June 9, 2017

A Marvelous Mini

What's this about not starting new projects? You know what they say about good intentions!

I read Kathy's blog post today over at Kathy's Quilts. She talks about starting up a 12-week sew-along hosted on Temecula Quilt Company's blog. The sew-along is called  Marvelous Mini Mondays.

I couldn't resist.

I mean, really, the first block took me all of ten minutes! The blocks in this mini measure 4" unfinished. 


Anyone else want to join in???

I will be using scraps from my ongoing Midnight at the Oasis.

I am linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop and with Busy Hands Quilts for Finished or Not Fridays.

Have a great weekend!


5 comments:

  1. I saw that earlier today too and thought it would be another great scrappy project that could grow as much as you want it to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, gee. I was doing okay resisting the original post at Temecula, and i'd barely hung on through Kathy's encouragement. And now here YOU are... It's not like I don't have the scraps...
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete




  3. Urgent Fungus Destroyer Review

    Lentils are an integral part of the daily diet in India. Rich in proteins, lentils have an earthy, nutty flavor and come in many shapes, sizes, and colors. From the south Indian staple Tuvar dal to the 'very lite to digest' Moong dal, to the 'packed with power' Chana dal, to the oft fermented Urad dal, and on to the 'vegetarians delight' Masoor dal; they all have their pride of place in the Indian kitchen

    Learn Build Earn Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely block. Too many QALs and not enough time. I look forward to seeing everyone's blocks that participate. --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your teeny block looks perfect! Thanks for linking to Finished or Not Friday!

    ReplyDelete