Monday, August 1, 2016

A Year in my life...August report!

A Year in My Life refers to my version of the Quilty365 project.

This is just a quick update to how mine is going.

I began on November 12, 2015 and this picture represents all the blocks from then to July 23, 2016!

This is seventeen rows of fifteen blocks....equaling 255 blocks...so far!!!....way over the hump!

I'm still enjoying the process, although I admit I do fall a bit behind at times. I hope for the next month to at least prep a block per day. I may not have them appliqued right away as I want to focus on my FlowerGarden quilt this month.

Maybe every heart in this quilt will not be specifically reminiscent of that particular day, but many blocks will be significant for me....a friend's birthday, the birth of my grandson, painful times, and joyous ones, etc.

We can visit Audrey over at Quilty Folk to check out many more Quilty365 blocks. 

Of course, with the end of this quilt in sight (November), another project is tempting me, as I talked about here, in Sunday's post.

Have a great day!







8 comments:

  1. Love those sweet little hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sweet little hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great memory quilt!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This heart journey is amazing, good for you to stay with it, it's going to be a magnificent quilt for sure! Will you border it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, by the way, love your new blog set up - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 255 gorgeous hearts! I am on dot#250-something today, no giving up now lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hearts. I'm a little behind on my circles but not too far. It's fun to see that some folks are still in the project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we all fall behind occasionally.:) Lovely to see the progress!

    ReplyDelete