Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sunflower Surprise

I'm not going far today in this heat-wave....only out to the garden to see what is new today....

We didn't plant sunflowers this year. Last year we did, but not this variety so I'm thinking it was a gift from the wind or a passing bird.
Thanks, Mr. Bird, it's a beautiful sunflower!

The pups had a vet check today, so we gave them a little bubble bath to fluff them up. So cute....
Not too much going on around here the last couple of days. I'm slowly recovering from my painful back, with the help of some muscle relaxers (which make me a bit dopey, so no longarm for a couple of days). 

We did have an errand to run which took us near our favourite coffee house, which happens to make my favourite sandwich, Turkey apple cheddar, yum....

The only quilty thing to report is a couple of fabric choices. The first is for my three-year old grand-daughter who is crazy about Batman. I'll make her a quick quilt, nothing too complicated since who know how long before she switches superheroes!
There are these fabrics, also. These are my picks for the Meadow Mystery Quilt at Meadow Mist Designs.
Or some Pepper Cory solids. Hmmm, I wish there were time to do this one in two different colour-ways!

I'm linking up today with Sew Fresh Quilts for Let's Bee Social.

No comments:

Post a Comment