Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring!


Today we welcome the day of Spring!.....woohoo! Even though we haven't had much of a Winter, it's still so exciting to realise that we'll see the buds on the trees soon, etc. I've seen three robins this week, so it's official!

I wasn't able to celebrate National Quilting Day yesterday, except for a few extra applique stitches in the afternoon, so that's what I plan for this afternoon....some quality sewing time. 

This morning I sat with my applique on my FlowerGarden quilt and realised that the pile of prepped pieces has finally dwindled down. None too soon, as I've been itching to switch to something else lately.... it's probably time to get back to my AuntieGreen'sGarden!
I've actually started to wonder about the busy-ness of these borders....but after doing these few bits today I'm back on track.

Have a visit with Kathy's Quilts to see what others are stitching on on this first day of Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment