Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Three more sleeps!

Is everyone on schedule for Christmas this week?

I'm happy to say that I am!

This Christmas gift had to wait until my longarm commitments were done and this is exactly the point that I was hoping for....this morning and tomorrow morning's applique time designated for binding, then wrap it up ready for Christmas Eve! I have to admit, there were many times over the last month that I thought I would just be giving a picture of the quilt...but thankfully a real quilt be ready.




My piecing goals for the end of the year will be to get caught up on Bonnie's mystery and to finally put together the signature blocks we received at our wedding into a quilt.

I'm not sure when I joined my guild in Hagersville. I do remember that D.A. was president that year. I'm sure it's been at least 15 years. In all that time there was a lovely lady who always showed such spirit, was ready to pitch in with any project that needed volunteers. She was very kind and seemed to always have a smile on her face. I know many of you knew Leone and that she passed away this past weekend. I know we are all glad to have known Leone and when we think of her we will have a smile on our faces.

I hope everyone can take some real time to enjoy this busy season....I know I'm ready to make this a very special Christmas.

 Image result for christmas images






No comments:

Post a Comment