Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015

It's hard to believe it's the last day of the year!

 We have had such a full, exciting year here and now I'm looking forward to what 2016 will bring.

I've been having a quiet week. I find I need some downtime after Christmas these last few years just to recuperate. I've spent some lovely time in the sewing room trying to get caught up on Allietare, Bonnie Hunter's Mystery.

During the last week I've fallen a bit behind on  my Day in My Life/Quilty365, but spent some time this morning appliquing away to get caught up. I don't want to fall too behind on this project or I'll lose interest!

Another project slotted for my holiday was to get a quilt top together from all the signature blocks our guests signed at our wedding in July. I have at least got them up on the design wall...
I'm not certain on whether to arrange them to be more pleasing by colour....or leave as is. I have them up with our more immediate family members toward the centre of the quilt, which pleases me. If there any other opinions out there, please pipe in as I'm open to suggestions!

I wonder how many of us are going to attempt the 365 Challenge this year? As of now, at just after 9a.m., the Challenge has actually started since it is originating from Australia and they have already rung in the new year! I've had a bit of trouble getting in to see the first block, but I'm sure the bugs will be hammered out shortly! Woohoo!!!

Have a great New Year's Eve!!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment