Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Best laid plans

I've been on quite a rigid schedule since the wedding this summer to try to play "catch up" with my quilting. Not bad so far! Life has gotten in the way just a tad lately so it's taken a bit longer than usual to complete this beauty.....

As soon as I finish this post I'll get at it and should finish in the next two hours. It will be wonderful to be done so I can take it off the machine and see it in all it's glory!

Something that does stay constant is the peace I get from starting my day with a bit of hand-stitching. I've been working on my Flower Garden and still loving it! I think it will be quite spectacular when it's a real quilt. Thank so much to Kim McLean for her beautiful applique patterns!

On that note, I'd better start my day!



No comments:

Post a Comment