Friday, November 7, 2014

And so I am a Blogger

Today I have decided to jump into being a blogger. It's a bit terrifying, but I'll give it a try!

Yesterday I decided that I will take part in Bonnie Hunter's new mystery quilt which starts tomorrow over at Quiltville. I wasn't going to because I sure don't have time to do all the piecing I would already like to do!.....but I know I've regretted not taking part in her last couple of mysteries. Bonnie is a pro at leading us thru' these mystery quilts....she has the process perfected and I would suggest joining in to anyone!

To make it more manageable, I've decided to do a smaller version of her new mystery. Oh, and I guess I should mention the title of the mystery.....Grand Illusion.

My first order of business will be figuring out how to add pictures to my blog! Stay tuned, I'll get this figured out!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment