Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday outing...

We have finally taken a drive to Port Dover to try out the The Urban Parisian. It's a nice, little cafe on the main drag that I'd heard good things about from a few of my friends. I ordered my favourite beverage, a Chai Tea Latte and am happy to report it was one of the best I've had! I also had a croissant with sausage and cheese it the middle.....again, yummy! We will definitely be back again.



I'm also happy to report that I was a good girl....when we got home I immediately planted my Spring bulbs. Who knows when we'll have a mild day again!

I would like to work on this quilt today and get the borders on. It's the only quilty thing needing to be done for Christmas. When we were in Alberta in September, my future DIL took me to a local quilt shop. Stacy loved this quilt, so back the kit came to Ontario to be made into the perfect Christmas present for her and Kyle.




Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment